Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Nothing but a Number"


Here's another short one, I swear I mean to focus a little more and crank out a longer post but instead by back pain hits me again, and I have to stand up and walk around.

This should be a easy music quiz. All of the answers are numbers. How hard could it be?

1. What is the loneliest number that you'll ever do?

2. You're gonna cry how many tears? That's too many teardrops for one heart to be cryin'.

3. How many days a week is still not enough to show I care.

4. It's a magic number.

5. I saw her standing there, and knew I would never dance with another. How old was she?

6. I was twenty one years when I wrote this song. How old am I now? (I wont be for long)

7. It was a very good year for blue-blooded girls of independent means. When I was...?

8. I can afford to board the Chattanooga Choo Choo. What track is it on?

9. First we put 76 Trombones in the big parade. How many cornets go right behind?

10. There's no one in the place 'cept you and me. It's quarter to what time?

11. Bad luck wind blowin' at my back. Got which number tattooed on my neck?

12. How many ways are there to leave your lover?

13. If I had one wish, how many Sundays would I put in a row?

14. You better stop. And look around. Here comes your nervous breakdown. What number?

15. (This one involves a little math.) How many cents will I need to get into a tree museum?

16. Your a mean one Mr. Grinch. I wouldn't touch you with a pole this long.

17. Take my license and all that jive. I can't drive what speed?

18. And so I'm offering this simple phrase to kids from one to how old?

19. Got my first real six string in the summer of what year?

20. If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son. I've got this many problems.

3 comments:

hemisphire said...

1. 1
2. 96
3. 8
4. 3
5. 17
6.
7.
8. 29
9. 110
10. 9
11.
12. 50
13. 7 (obscure to some)
14. 19
15. 150
16. 39.5
17. 55
18. 92
19. 69
20. 99

Unknown said...

Mad respect hemisphire.

Maren said...

6. 22
7. 35