Monday, September 24, 2007

"Cum On Feel The Noize"


Later today I'll try to get up the answers to the numbers quiz, but it sounds like most of them have been wrapped up. Also later to come: updates from weekend 2 and 3, my adventures in Richmond and Philly.

But this post is about a clown. A particular clown named Bip. Marcel Marceau created Bip in 1947 and was propelled to the highest levels of fame a mime can attain. Why exactly am I writing about this man? Well, he died over the weekend, but that's not really enough, so did Alice Ghostley. I'm writing because in one of those weird coincidences, I know someone who studied under Marcel Marceau. And in a further twist, she also met with Pope John Paul II. Life huh? Sometimes people live some fairly cool ones.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, and I promise more to come later.

No comments: